Are you excited about building digital solutions? If so, you will find a lot of like-minded people at Duckwise. We are passionate about creating intuitive and meaningful digital experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our office in Copenhagen, who can help our customers on the road towards better digital interactions.
Apply for the position
It's our daily mission to explore the digital landscape and solve problems
through design and technology, while having fun.
Would you like to…?
- Work on diverse projects for some of the largest Danish companies
- Join a close collaboration across competencies with UX Designers and Developers
- Participate throughout the project: From the first workshop to conceptualized solutions to final delivery
- Stay updated on the latest developments and trends and share your enthusiasm with both colleagues and clients
- Have an impact on the digital solutions we create with our customers of the future
As a Digital Designer…
- You have experience in digital design from a similar position
- You are able to combine customers' wishes and user needs in intuitive and cutting-edge designs
- You understand and are used to working closely with the customer
- You love design systems and have the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects and know how to keep your cool when priorities change
- You are self-driven and constantly trying to improve your skills while helping push the team forward
- You pay attention to details with a healthy degree of perfectionism
- You are comfortable working with Sketch, InVision, Principle, Adobe CS and similar programs
It’s a plus if you…
- Have abilities in illustration, copywriting, motion graphics or other
- Understand scrum and other agile processes
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment in the heart of Aarhus
- A large degree of influence and possibility for personal development
- Annual cross-office inspiration trips, social events and Friday bars