Digital Media Assistant
Are you passionate about corporate communication, branding, and social media? As our new Digital Media Assistant, you will get a unique opportunity to help shape the future of our digital presence as well as getting valuable hands-on experience. You will become a very important part of Duckwise and work in a close collaboration with Digital Designers, UX Designers and Developers.
Apply for the position
We offer an attractive position in an environment driven by creativity and curiosity in the heart of Aarhus or Copenhagen.
Would you like to…?
- Create compelling story-telling about Duckwise and what we do
- Be responsible for our SoMe accounts including strategic planning, collecting content, copywriting and day-to-day handling
- Create content for our website
- Help define the digital presence of Duckwise and how we communicate
- Have a great level of influence on your own projects and a lot of responsibility
As a Digital Media Assistant at Duckwise you...
- Attend a relevant field of study and have been for a few years
- Have a thorough understanding of communication principles
- Have excellent copywriting skills and a sharp eye for proof-reading
- Are a complete SoMe Ninja and know how to use each platform to the best of its’ advantage
- Are detail-oriented
- Have a “can-do” attitude and a high work ethic
- Speak and write perfectly in both English and Danish
It’s a plus if you…
- Know your way around a camera and how to edit images
- Work in Sketch and Adobe CC
- A position of 8-12 hours a week with the flexibility to fit it around your studies
- An open-minded, creative and innovative environment in the heart of Aarhus or Copenhagen (depending on where you’re based)
- Annual cross-office inspiration trips, social events and Friday bars