Senior UX Designer
Are you excited about building digital solutions that help our customers on the road towards top notch digital experiences? At Duckwise we are devoted to creating original, intuitive and meaningful digital solutions. We are looking for a Senior UX Ninja who loves making sense of complex information, pushes initial vague user stories towards the required level of detail and creates comprehensive wireframes, to ensure the best possible solution for our clients and their end-users.
Apply for the position
We offer an attractive position in a highly creative and international environment,
where things are always evolving.
Would you like to…?
- Work on diverse projects for some of the largest Danish companies from small apps to larger complex business applications
- Be responsible for the entire user experience and work cross-functionally with designers, developers, product owners, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders to create the best possible solutions.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of user needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Facilitate workshops in order to align and capture customer and user needs.
- Work with a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Be a part of shaping and improving our current process and service offering towards clients.
As a Senior UX Designer at Duckwise you…
- Have +3 years of experience from a similar position
- Have a highly developed UX skill set and you are able to pass on this knowledge to your colleagues and clients.
- Have a good understanding of user interface design principles and usability for standard platforms (web, mobile, and wearables)
- Are comfortable working with Sketch, InVision or similar sketching and prototyping tools
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Are a people person and thrive in the interaction with colleagues and clients
- Communicate fluently in Danish and English
It’s a plus if you…
- Are experienced with Agile development and tools like Trello or Jira
- Are familiar with start up development methods like Design Sprints
- Are experienced with other interfaces like chatbots and voice interfaces
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- A large degree of influence and possibility for personal development
- Annual cross-office inspiration trips, social events and Friday bars