Digital project & people manager
Do you want to have a central role in the delivery of tomorrows digital solutions? Would you like to have a varied workday responsible for managing a creative team and making sure digital projects are running smoothly within our pond?
Then this might be something for you...Apply for the position
Duckwise offers an attractive position in an environment driven by creativity and curiosity in the heart of Aarhus.
We are looking for a qualified project manager to join our team. As a tech-savvy professional you have proven experience working with digital design, software or app development. You have a solid understanding of design processes and like to work with design teams in creative environments.
We operate with both private companies, the public sector, and fast moving startups. It will be your responsibility to coordinate and plan new projects with our business unit leads across the organisation, and be our point of contact for coordinating and producing quotes and tenders.
You will be promoting our services to clients, and to our partners making sure new projects are planned right with a design first approach - and that we are always represented in these processes.
For ongoing projects you will take charge of allocation, continuous financial followup and light reporting, making sure projects are running smoothly. You will manage and motivate our designteam - creating a healthy and positive work environment and atmosphere. You will oversee day-to-day operations and team performance, and always find time to listen to feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts. You are able to meet people as the creative individuals they are, and take initiative to plan and organise team activities.
Your skills and attributes
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree within relevant area or other relevant background
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position within the digital design field (positions like people manager, project manager, product owner, team lead etc.)
- Fluent Danish speaker and have professional working proficiency in English – both spoken and written (you live in Denmark)
- Solid understanding of the digital design and tech industry
- A high degree of planning and multi-tasking abilities, you are able to operate in a complex and fast changing environment
- Experience working with agile processes like Scrum and SAFe
This is you
- Passionate about working in the tech industry - you love technology!
- You have a positive, can-do mindset and the ability to work both independently as well as being a team player
- You’re have an outgoing personality, that brings great energy and of humour to our offices
- An excellent communicator, with a strong analytic mind-set that helps you focus on what is important
- Take pride in delivering results with quality, pace and commitment
- Manage the design-team in our offices in Aarhus C
- Ensure smooth collaboration and alignment with our partner Trifork
- Comfortable working with leads, stakeholders, developers and C-level
- Manage partnerships with existing clients, to ensure good collaboration and inspire them to continue and grow their engagement with Duckwise
- Manage and coordinate tasks related to team performance, motivation and personal development.
- Take care of day-to-day administrative tasks (time registration, calendar, meeting & travel arrangements, general planning etc.)
- Following up on invoicing with economy department monthly.
- Help with recruitment, including on and off-boarding of colleagues, manage hiring process and write job descriptions
- Plan and organise team activities.
What will you get in return
We offer an interesting opportunity to become part of an innovative and forward thinking organization, focused on creating digital and user-friendly products. The role comes with opportunities for both professional and personal development. Our working environment is open and friendly, with flexibility and responsibility. Everyday a healthy lunch and snacks is served, and fresh coffee is brewed. Cross-office inspiration trips, social events, and Friday bars will also be a part of your life in the pond.
Recruiting talent to Duckwise stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. We have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for our recruitments to enable candidates and our team to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
Det er et plus, hvis du...
- Har evner i illustration, copy writing, animation eller andet
- Har generel viden om HTML / CSS
- Har erfaring med eller interesse for voice, chatbots, robotinterface e.l.
Duckwise is a digital design agency and we help companies connect with their customers and create value through meaningful solutions. Our vision is to make digital fly – because everyone deserves a quality digital experience and we work hard every day to ensure that.
We’re a close family of playful like-minded creatives who appreciate great user-centered design. We dare to stand by what we believe and make sure our clients are treated with respect. Success is achieved through satisfied clients and measured through an increase in profits and engagement.
We have a diverse portfolio of clients that ranges from some of the biggest companies in Denmark to up-and-coming startups. Our work is important to us and we take a lot of pride in transforming businesses and strengthening our clients’ digital presence.