Frontend Intern with Passion for Motion Design
At Duckwise, we are looking for a frontend intern that has an interest in motion design and illustrations.Apply for the position
We are a digital design agency that is a part of the Trifork Group and have our offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, and Aalborg. You are an interested and eager-to-learn student that has a design / frontend development background and is looking for an internship in Aarhus.
We are looking for a student that:
- has a great CSS3 / HTML5 understanding
- could have PHP and MySQL knowledge, which is an advantage
- has experience with WordPress, which is an advantage
- understands the importance of cross-browser implementation and responsive design
- is passionate about UI / UX
- understands target users
- might win our hearts if can create illustrations and animations and understand motion design
- can work towards deadlines and are flexible
- wants to learn and have a positive attitude
We offer a full-time internship with a wide variety of tasks, both internal and external with a possibility of writing your final project with us. Even though we are primarily design-oriented, we have started expanding our small development team as well, where we create all kinds of websites and -applications for interesting clients, and where you will join us. You may have used the NemID key app, the new DSB app, or MinLæge. The design for all of these, and more, was delivered by us and developed by Trifork.
- Amazing office down by the docklands
- A computer
- Great lunch every day
- Work from home
- Opportunity to work on your final project with us
- Opportunity to get hired
Being an intern at Duckwise, you will get a place in our amazing office down by the docklands, a computer, and a great lunch every day. You are also welcome to work from home, which we embrace, especially in times like these. Furthermore, you will get the chance to meet our team that is looking forward to meeting you, and is ready to help you with any issue!
When you apply, we will send you a small assignment that you will have a week to complete and eventually we will invite the best of you for a (possibly) in-person coffee meeting to get to know each other better and to find out if we are a fit.
The internship starts at the beginning of January and the deadline for application is Sunday, November 22. You will receive the assignment on the following Monday and then let’s take it from there!
Best of luck to you all and we are looking forward to hearing from you.