Are you a natural front-end wizard who can juggle various front-end technologies to fulfill our clients' needs?
Would you like to…?
- Work on diverse projects such as web applications or interactive web presentations for some of the most interesting Danish companies, small and big.
- Help navigate the cross-connection between designers, you as a developer, and clients on a technical level to create the best possible solutions
- Develop flawless websites in cooperation with our designers, including the set up of the environment, turning the design into its interactive online-accessible form, version management, quality assurance, and last but not least - further support of the product
- Work closely with clients - sometimes directly from their offices, mostly as an integrated part of their team
- Facilitate hand-offs and workshops for clients to align with their expectations and introduce them to the technology their project is running on
- Spar with designers to deliver the best user experience and a great interface in one complete product
- Work with a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your development
As a Front-End Developer at Duckwise you…
- Have +2 years of experience from a similar position
- Have a bachelor’s degree in web development, IT, front-end development or a related area of study
- Have highly developed skills within WordPress development (including knowledge of PHP and MySQL) and ReactJS
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can turn feedback into actions
- Are flexible when it comes to a variety of tasks and have a can-do attitude
- Understand the importance of mobile-first responsive development, page-speed, and accessibility
- Can cooperate with designers in Figma or Invision
- Have professional working proficiency in English (both spoken and written) and as a minimum understand Danish
- You can pass and explain your knowledge to your colleagues and clients
- Have an eye for design on top of your development capabilities
It’s a plus if you…
- Are proficient in more technologies, asides of PHP, MySQL and Wordpress
- Have experience with agile development
At Duckwise, we offer…
- Help when setting up a work-from-home office
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and diverse work environment in the heart of Aarhus
- An opportunity to work and spar with some of the best UX and digital designers in the business
- Collaboration with skilled developers from Trifork, a leading software development company
- A flexible work-life balance, with room for both work and spare time
- Healthy lunch, pension, and health insurance
- Cross-office inspiration trips, social events, conferences, and Friday bars
Duckwise is a digital design agency, and we help companies connect with their customers and create value through meaningful solutions.
We are part of Trifork - a leading international software innovation company with over 800 employees based in 10 countries around the world. Trifork owns several highly specialized IT companies that together constitute the Trifork family. As a part of the family, we have a big network, where the teams can work closely together and share their broad scope of knowledge, experience, and skills. This relation also enables us to develop our products in-house, and keep us in the forefront of the latest tech and software development trends.
Duckwise is a close team of playful like-minded creatives who appreciate great user-centered design. We dare to stand by what we believe and make sure our clients are treated with respect. Success is achieved through satisfied clients and measured through an increase in profits and engagement.
We have a diverse portfolio of clients that ranges from some of the biggest companies in Denmark to up-and-coming startups. Our work is important to us, and we take much pride in transforming businesses and strengthening our clients’ digital presence.
Our vision is to make digital fly – because everyone deserves a quality digital experience, and we work hard every day to ensure that.