Digital UX Designer
As a Digital UX Design intern at Trifork, you will be working in our in-house design agency Duckwise. At Duckwise, we explore and challenge the digital landscape with a focus on bringing our customers closer to their users. Kickstart your career within user engagement and digital design and get first hand experience on reel client projects.Apply
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity for you to grow your skills within Design Thinking processes, wireframing, prototyping, Figma, user interviews, facilitating workshops etc.
- A sneak peek behind the production of our GOTO Conferences
- Hands-on experience with projects within Digital health, Fintech and Smart Enterprise
- Amazing networking with both developers, UX designers, project managers, and C-levels
- An informal environment where your opinion counts
- Variation in location depending on tasks
- A monthly contribution
Who are you?
- University BA- or MA-student
- Passionate about designing digital products, and comfortable with Sketch, Figma or similar.
- Independent, flexible, and ready to take ownership of tasks
- A team player and willing to go an extra mile for your team
- Conversational English – Danish is a plus
Who are we?
Duckwise is a digital design agency, and we help companies connect with their customers and create value through meaningful solutions.
Duckwise is a part of Trifork – Trifork was founded by Jørn Larsen back in 1996 and is headquartered in Schindellegi, close to Zürich in Switzerland. Trifork operates in three main industries; Digital Health, Fintech and Smart Building & IoT.
We believe in being big in a small way, which means that our locations have a limit of 50 employees in order to keep middle management to a minimum, and actually get to know each other across teams. Another part of Triforks DNA is to give the employees freedom, which also means that everyone’s opinion counts. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as our next intern!