In Duckwise we have a passion for usability and great digital solutions. Do you also have this passion? Right now, we are looking for a passionate and ambitious Design intern who wants to be an integrated part of our design team either in Aarhus or Copenhagen.
Kickstart your career within UI design from small, visual concepts to elaborate, implementable design. You can expect to join exciting customer projects and test the methods from your design backpack. But more than that, you will learn about business, the agency industry, customer management and practice the pragmatic approach in the meeting with customers and your colleagues. In the process you will be assigned a mentor that can guide you from a Design standpoint. You will continuously receive feedback to reflect, learn and ensure that you are on the right path regarding your learning objectives.Apply
As a Design intern, you
- Are studying a BA as a minimum with a relevant focus
- Are passionate about the digital process as a whole, but may have a preference in specific parts of the process
- Have experience with Figma or similar design tools
- Are independent, flexible and have courage to take ownership of the tasks
- Have a positive attitude, are curious, and are willing to learn
- Have a basic knowledge of design thinking and agile processes
- Preferably communicates in Danish, but must be fluent in English
Would you like to:
- Get the opportunity to train your skills in design processes, user-centered design, digital design etc.
- Get the opportunity to work on both big and small projects with our exciting customer portfolio, which includes some of Denmark's most prominent companies (Read more here: www.duckwise.dk/cases)
- Expand your network with talented UX designers, developers, digital designers and more
- Get a real insight into the agency industry, customer relations, and business understanding
- Work in a beautiful environment by the harbor of Aarhus with a view to the charming boats and shining sea
- Work in a cozy and informal workplace, with a flat hierarchy, and flexibility, where all good ideas are received with open arms
Do you want to join our team?
Are you sitting in front of the screen and screaming “yes”? Then don’t hesitate to send us your application, CV and portfolio.
We process applications on an ongoing basis.
Who are Duckwise?
Our daily mission is to explore the digital landscape, solve problems through design and technology while having fun in the process. We help our customers to reach their users through strategy, innovation, user insights, optimized user experience, and appealing digital design.
Duckwise is an in-house agency part of the international IT company, Trifork. We have offices in Aarhus, Aalborg, Copenhagen, Riga and London. In Duckwise, we work directly with the developers from Trifork, and we follow the digital process from start to end to ensure the best user experience.
All the ducks in the pond would love to challenge you in pool, table football, or even beer pong. You have the opportunity to take them up on that offer on a typical workday, at Friday bars or other events. Right now, we are looking for a new duck to join. Is that you?